Metro Roberts is one of Buffalo’s fastest-growing real estate firms, and we’re still expanding. With thousands of transactions behind us, we’re looking toward the future… and we’d like to include you.
Career Opportunities With Metro Roberts
Have you ever wished for more freedom to structure your own deals, the ability to make more on every transaction, or the full backing of a broker who truly puts your clients’ needs first?
It may be time to make the switch to Metro Roberts.
Agent Plans at Metro Roberts
We have the most competitive commission plan in Western New York. Call Dennis Quinn today at 716-480-9111 to find out how you’ll make more money as a Metro Roberts agent than you will with any other brokerage.
Must come to us with 7 sides to be at 70% commission.
Call Dennis Quinn at (716) 480-9111 to learn more.
Why Agents Love Metro Roberts
We’ve made it our mission to take care of our agents. After all, they’re the people who keep this business thriving; they’re the ones who take care of the clients who place their trust in us.
How do we do that?
We provide the tools and resources you need to grow your own real estate business. From our weekly television spots on Channel 7 to our brand-new, state-of-the-art website that gives Metro Roberts agents an edge online, we have what it takes to empower you—and to ensure more money in your pocket at the end of each transaction.
Metro Roberts Real Estate Agent Testimonials
You don’t have to take our word for it. See what our Metro Roberts real estate agents are saying about working with us:
Metro Roberts: Our Core Values
We believe in exceeding our clients’ expectations with every real estate transactions. We’re not just here to make deals; we’re here to build relationships.
As a company, we’re committed to:
- Setting the benchmark when it comes to client care in real estate
- Conducting all of our business ethically, with honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Giving our agents the freedom they need to grow their real estate businesses
- Providing the most dynamic tools and resources possible to help our agents and their clients succeed
- Treating everyone — agents and clients — with the utmost respect and professionalism
What Does it Take to Become a Metro Roberts Agent?
Because we’re Buffalo’s most respected real estate agency, we can’t work with agents who aren’t completely committed to their own success and our company’s core values.
If you’d like to become a team member at Metro Roberts, you must be:
- Unfailingly honest
- Eager to take your real estate career to the next level
- Dedicated to doing what’s right, even when it’s tough
We’re committed to fostering a highly productive, fulfilling environment to each of our agents, and that’s why we’re so selective when it comes to team members.
What Does a Career With Metro Roberts Offer You?
A career with Metro Roberts is unlike any other. We’ll ensure that:
- You have complete control over every transaction
- You have the freedom to remain flexible when you’re structuring deals
- You receive fair compensation through our innovative agent plans
- You have unlimited access to each of our office locations
- The are no franchise fees, desk fees, or technology fees
- Floor time for agents is not mandatory but is available
- There is no direct deposit
- This is not a paperless brokerage
- Ongoing agent training is provided
Benefits of Working With Metro Roberts
We offer our agents all the tools they need to be successful in today’s marketplace. That means we don’t charge our agents a dime for:
- Standard yard signs
- Standard riders
- Virtual tours
- Featured website leads
- 24-hour hotline
- Educational training
- Their first 1,000 business cards
- Zillow.com marketing
- Realtor.com marketing
- Postage on any deal
- Print advertising in 2FindYourHome magazine
- YouTube videos from our virtual tours and televised Home Showcase listings
- David Knox Real Estate Training Program
What Does Metro Roberts Charge Our Agents?
Let’s talk about fees. Or, more appropriately, let’s talk about the fees you won’t pay when you’re working with Metro Roberts:
- No transaction fees
- No storage fees
- No franchise fees
- No desk fees
- No insurance fees
- No technology fees
- No cost for training sessions
- No mandatory meetings
- No mandatory tours
- No mandatory floor time—you make your own hours
Let’s Talk About Your Career With Metro Roberts
If you’re an established agent who has a drive to succeed, we’d love to talk to you about your career opportunities with Metro Roberts.
Call Dennis at 716-480-9111 or fill out the form below. We’ll set up a meeting where you can ask questions, learn more about our agent plans, and find out whether Metro Roberts is the right move for your real estate career.